COD: Warzone Trick or Treat Locations – Here you will find all 16 Halloween
The scary season has come for Call of Duty: Warzone, and you can buy your sweet or acid of special, Verdansk dispersed supply boxes. The Haunting of Verdansk has brought Halloween in Warzone, and the storage boxes that they looted in the last seven months offer players who are brave enough to face their fears, special rewards. Some of these boxes can cause Jumpscares, but dedicated players are rewarded with permanent free circuits that range from new blueprints to melee weapons.
- All locations of the Warzone Trick or Treat Supply Boxes
- All Warzone Trick or Treat Rewards
- Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint
Here you will find each Trick Or Treat storage box during the Haunting of Verdansk Events in Call of Duty: Warzone.
All locations of the Warzone Trick or Treat Supply Boxes
These are the 16 places where Trick Or Treat boxes are found in Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Gora Dam
- Arklov Peak Military Base
- International Airport Verdansk
- Atlas Superstore
- Zhokov Boneyard
- Novi Grazna Hills
- BCH TV station
- Verdansk Stadium
- Gorengrade Lumber Yard
- Port of Verdansk
- Zordaya Prison Complex (Gulag)
The first 15 crates should be pretty easy to find because they are on static places. However, it can be difficult to pinpoint the box on the train as the train is constantly moving on the card.. Each box can contain either a permanent reward or an offense so that you may have to visit certain places several times to get your rewards.
All Warzone Trick or Treat Rewards
There are 16 rewards that you can get by opening Trick OR Treat Supply Boxes in Call of Duty: Warz1. Below is a list of everything you can get.
- Animated Business Card “Spooky Scene” (Lagerstadt)
- “ Jack-O-Lantern” Charm (Boneyard)
- “Skeleton Crew” Spray (Superstore)
- “Time of the season” clock (dam)
- “Lil ‘Demon” magic (hill)
- “The Joker” sticker (airport)
- “The Woodsman” Spray (train)
- Storm rifle “Back to dust” (military base)
- Animated business card “Pumpkin hazard” (Hospital)
- “FREAK OF NATURE” Spray (TV station)
- Spray “Chainsaw Fiend” (downtown)
- “Flashy Fate” sticker (quarry)
- Animated emblem “The Harvester” (stadium)
- Animated emblem “Ghoulish Gift” (harbor)
- Animated emblem “Scary patch” (wood station)
- Melee weapons blueprint “The Cleaver” (Gulag)
Business cards, emblems and stickers are nice and all, but the coolest items during The Haunting of Verdansk are only to find a few hotly contested places. The military base rewards a weapon blueprint and the dam a watch, so that tons of players have to drop their drop to secure the goods before someone else can do. The biggest reward on this list, however, is the melee weapon The Cleaver, which is located in the Gulag area of the prison. In the next two weeks there will certainly be many intense firefights there if players are looking for this price in the prison complex.
Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint
If you find all 16 unique rewards, you will receive a brand new legendary blueprint for assault rifles as an additional bonus. The blueprint of Pumpkin Punisher is a modified gray 5.56-assault rifle, which is covered with orange color and is engraved in its side a shameful white smile. The weapon is equipped with the FSS 20.8 “Barrel, a Commando Foregrip, a Tac Laser, a PBX Holo 7 Sight and a FSS Blackjack Stock. The gray 5.56 is still a dominant weapon in the Warzone Meta even after Nerfing. Players who make themselves bother to collect all 16 tricks or treat supply boxes will be rewarded with a weapon that is worthwhile.
The spook by Verdansk is currently in Call of Duty: Warzone on the way. The event runs until 3 November. So make sure that they consist as many Halloween challenges as possible before the time expires. For more information about this event, visit the Official Call of Duty page.
- This item has been updated on: 20 October 2020
Play offer HOLE Twitch Prime now for free and get items, rewards and free games in the game
RELATED TOPICS :
Call of Duty: Warzone Call of Duty: Warzone Guide