Odin Midgard God of War Runs Ravens: Where to find everyone in this kingdom?
- The Rowers-Corvo 1/6
- Ago dos Nove-Crushos 2 and 3
- Abandoned-Corpovas Advanced Post 4 and 5
- Polo de URD-Corvo 6/6
- Odin Crows in Midgard
- How to find and kill crows?
God of War Ragnarök takes us 9 kingdoms to face gods, dragons and other mythological creatures, but there is also room for relaxing activities (sometimes not so much). The main hunt of collectibles in the game is to kill Odin’s 48 spies.
In this guide, we show the location of the 6 crows present in the kingdom of Midgard. It is noteworthy that none of them are available in the control of Atreus. It is only possible to take the crows with Rates, at a point later in history, when opening the area with the help of showing Freya.
Odin Crows in Midgard
All Midgard’s Odin crows can be achieved on Rates’ first trip to the kingdom.
The Rowers-Corvo 1/6
- Rounded on a high rock. Contour the area after Rates lift a stone north of the nine lake.
Ago dos Nove-Crushos 2 and 3
Rounded in the sculptures, on the slope of the cliff, east of the area.
In a small dead-headed alley, under the edges of Tar’s temple. Go.
Abandoned-Corpovas Advanced Post 4 and 5
Next to the area’s mystical portal, hidden at the bottom of the ark wreckage.
Rounded on a pole, where a mechanism can be activated. Hard to lose.
Polo de URD-Corvo 6/6
- At rest, on a rock, not far from a fire. It is also possible to take this crow by launching from an area below.
How to find and kill crows?
You should be able to find most crows without assistance for various reasons. In fact, each kingdom lists the total number of crows it contains, and each region lists its number of crows individually.
This means that by displaying the map, you can easily see how many crows are in the area. Thus preventing you from looking for even a madman in empty areas.
- The crows are neon greens, are often easily seen. However, it will be necessary to show skill and a little time to kill those who steal. If you don’t have the patience to aim at the flying crows, an item obtained later in the game will make it easier.
- However, many crows are hidden behind obstacles or protrusions, making it difficult to see them unless you look at the right place and from the right angle. But a track will help you: the characteristic noise of the crows. All of them emit grenades laments, which are heard in the area.
- Some Odin crows cannot be killed immediately, this is normal. You will have to go back to the area later, when the story has advanced to open the ticket, or with a new tool.